- 1 small brown onion sliced
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper
- 1 spring onion fine chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 4 tbs of your choice of Jerk Centre Hot sauce.
- 20mls water
- 1 clean bowl large enough to hold all your chopped ingredients.
Scale and Wash the Haddock filets with lemon juice and water. Heat a large pan, then add the olive oil and the 4 tbs of Jerk Centre Hot Sauce to the pot. Once simmering add the chopped vegetables, plus 20mls of water. Heat the veg through then add the haddock filets skin side down. Next place the already cooked through vegetable on top of the haddock. Now put a lid on your pan and cook for 15mins until the fish is cook through on a medium heat and is piping hot.
Serve with fresh bread, rice and peas, plan rice homemade chips, on it’s own or whatever you like.